Beauty Bulletin sent me these amazing Biore products last month for me to test them out and let me just say these products have done wonders for my face, my face has never felt so rejuvenated and soft. They sent me two ranges, the Baking Soda Range and the Charcoal Range. These products worked for me and I’m really happy with the results, I’m definitely getting more when I run out.
The Baking Soda Range
So the Baking Soda Range has an Anti-Blemish Cleansing Foam and The Pore Cleanser which are both my faves. The dispenser is great and easy to use. I also love the colourful packaging. The foam is lightweight, feels almost like a cloud in your hand and smells deliciously fruity. The foam is gentle on skin so it is suitable for daily use. I don’t really have blemishes but my skin breaks out a lot so this foam definitely helped with that. The Cleanser is amazing it has microbeads that exfoliates your skins and removes dead skin cells while leaving your skin feeling fresh and soft. These products are so gentle and doesn’t dry out your skin I totally recommend them.
HOW TO USE:
Use these products daily. Wet your face first. Pump cleanser into your hands and work into a lather. Massage over your entire face, And Rinse thoroughly.
The Charcoal range
The Charcoal Range also has the Anti-Blemish Cleanser, Deep Pore cleanser, Self Heating Mask And The Cleansing Pore Strips.
The Deep Pore Cleanser smells amazing, it unclogges pores, blackheads and remove dark spots, it feels a little cold when you apply it on your face but the product is not harsh it left my face tingly, refreshed and soft.
The Anti-Blemish Cleanser I don’t have blemishes so I gave this product to my mom and she loves it so much, she uses this everyday and it’s definitely working for her the blemishes are gone and her skin is so soft.
The Self Heating One Minute Mask is totally my fave, I’ve been using this self heating charcoal face mask everyday now and I must say I looove it!! Seeing to it that I am a makeup lover and my pores are bound to getting clogged, this mask makes it easier to remove dirt and oils from my pores. Its unique formula heats up on contact with water to open up and draw out deep down dirt, oil and impurities. It’s menthol and charcoal components leaves my skin feeling fresh and pores squeaky clean in just one minute.
HOW TO USE:
1. WET FACE. Leave face wet – the Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask is activated by water.
2. APPLY MASK. Dry hands, open single-use packet, dispense contents into hand and apply mask to face. You may add a little water to your fingers to help spread the mask and activate warming.
3. MASSAGE for about 1 minute. As you massage, the mask will heat up. For more heating action or for your preferred consistency, massage in a little water. The mask does not dry/harden.
4. RINSE. After one minute has passed, thoroughly rinse with water to remove the mask.
The Cleansing Pore Strips these pore strips have really been amazing they Draw out bacteria, toxins, chemicals dirt and oils. These strips leave my nose feeling soft and smooth. Removing the strips was a little painful but at the end of the day, they really helped. 🙂
HOW TO USE:
1. Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use.
2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose.
3. Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
4. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch – like papier-mâché.
5. Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward centre. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing.
I highly recommend these products because they really worked for me and my skin feels amazing, I’m happy with the results and the prices are really reasonable. A big S/O to BEAUTY BULLETIN for sending me these products ❤